is a peptide selective agonist of the ghrelin/growth hormone secretagogue receptor and a growth hormone secretagogue. It is a pentapeptide with the amino acid sequence Aib-His-D-2-Nal-D-Phe-Lys-NH2 that was derived from GHRP-1.
How it works
Ipamorelin binds GHSR because of its agonist trait to activate it in a quest for a biological response. The receptor is situated in the ventromedial nucleus of the hypothalamus (VMN) of your brain, and it’s in charge of the energy homeostasis production (which enhance the calory intake regulation through signalling your brain to start regulating the sensation of hunger) plus body weight regulation.
- Unlike other peptides, Ipamorelin doesn’t affect prolactin (PRL), a protein that is secreted by the hypophysis (pituitary gland) and in response to nursing, ovulation, estrogen treatment, mating, as well as eating. It enables milk production in mammals as well as regulates the immune system plus pancreatic development.
- There are no adverse effects that have been reported in FSH (Follicle-Stimulating Hormone) as in LH (Luteinizing hormone). In women, Follicle-Stimulating Hormone and Luteinizing hormone cause ovulation release through ovaries stimulation, while in men, they contribute to the production of testosterone and sperm through testicles stimulation.
- No effect has ever been reported on THS (Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone) during Ipamorelin use. This is important since Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone plays a significant role in the metabolism stimulation of nearly every tissue in your body. It plays an important role in regulating the endocrine function of a thyroid gland that stabilises your thyroid hormone level and avoids an excessive production, which can end up causing hyperthyroidism condition as well deficiency of thyroid hormone resulting in a disorder known as hypothyroidism.
- Ipamorelin doesn’t stimulate ACTH (Adrenocorticotropic Hormone) secretion that is produced on your anterior pituitary gland. Biological stress stimulates Adrenocorticotropic Hormone and can increase cortisol production (depressing your immune system). Adrenal insufficiency (lack of production of sufficient amounts of steroid hormones such as cortisol) can be the cause of elevated levels of ACTH.
- No cortisol affections caused by this peptide have been reported. As aforementioned, cortisol, which is in the glucocorticoid class of hormones, is responsible for maintaining an adequate insulin balance by keeping optimal sugar levels in your blood plus the use of fat and sugar to obtain energy. Also, it contributes to control as well as respond to stress (people who are suffering from depression and chronic stress have shown high cortisol levels).
- Cortisol regulates your BP (avoiding alterations to your arterial function, memory, sexual performance, vision, kidney as well as your heart) and your immune system.
The average Ipamorelin dosing is 200 to 300 mcg 2 to 3 times on every day. Twelve-week cycles are very normal.
- Frequency of use: 2-3 times per day.
- Where to inject: injected into the body fat around the stomach area.
- Injection dosage per time: 200-300mcg.